Sunday, December 13, 2020
12 noon Pacific Time
1 p.m. Mountain Time
2 p.m. Central Time
3 p.m. Eastern Time
4 p.m. Atlantic Time
Zoom Link Here
The conference will prepare for the April 2021 federal NDP convention by adopting and forwarding priority socialist policy resolutions, producing a new edition of Turn Left magazine, selecting Socialist Caucus candidates for federal NDP executive positions, and by seeking cooperation with groups and individuals who wish to turn the NDP sharply to the left.
For more information, call 647-986-1917.
Proposed Agenda for the NDP Socialist Caucus Federal Conference
1. Call to order. Welcome and introductions. Election of conference chair and secretary.
2. Report on the Political Situation – Barry W.
3. Consideration of resolutions (new and previously adopted) for the Federal NDP Convention, April 9-11, 2021.
4. Turn Left magazine – Sean C.
5. Financial Report – Elizabeth B.
6. Selection of SC candidates for Federal NDP Executive and Council – Gary P.
7. Welcome of new volunteers for the SC Federal Steering Committee and election of table officers.